- Behance WIPs are discontinued!
- Please post all process work to a Project page! Transfer all WIPs to drafts.
- Project Process pages will remain private and shared with your classmate only: How to make project private.
- See the Social Media URL links for your class.
- Make sure to share with We Teach Design or I will not be able to view your process work
- Post GO Design GO on Pinterest.
ADVE2292 – Digital Design Lab 2
Use of essential industry-standard software applications and workflows are covered through research and practice in integrating software and workflow systems into best professional practices for both print and web production. Projects are focused on layout strategies and techniques needed for visually rich and real-world projects with evident professional design and production skills for printed and online products.
SEND ME YOUR URLS
- Monday/Wednesday 12:30pm
- Tuesday/Thursday 8am
- Tuesday/Thursday 12:30pm
Demos & Tours
AD/Graph Photo Studio Demos & Procedures
To arrange a demo:
Note: this is required in order for you
to use the Photo Lab in Crane.
- What an Experience!
Project 1: Brand Guidelines
Project 2: Mailer
Project 3: Book
Project 4: Poster
Project 5: Presentation
Create a PechaKucha about your country using the design vehicles you created for your country and your experience.
Or heck anything you can think of regarding your country tourism office! 20 slides at 20 seconds.