ADVE2292 – Digital Design Lab 2
Use of essential industry-standard software applications and workflows are covered through research and practice in integrating software and workflow systems into best professional practices for both print and web production. Projects are focused on layout strategies and techniques needed for visually rich and real-world projects with evident professional design and production skills for printed and online products.
Announcement: Fact book Mentor list is here!
Schedules | Syllabus | URLs | GDG
Crane Third Floor Photo Lab Information: Click Here
Project 1: Go Design GO
Tourist Office Campaign
Project 2: Brand Guidelines
Project 3: Mailer
- Print Production for Graphic Designers (PDF)
- Designing Letter & Reply Mail (PDF)
- Sappi Paper samples link (free!)
- Research and mock up the layout you want to design.
- Sketches should be full size mock ups.
- This project can not be successfully completed without doing this step.
- Follow your brand guidelines at all times.
- The Printing Process. (List of the Printing Process)
- paper (How its made)
- Something pretty sweet